- Set of two TURIN double wall espresso cups
- Double-walled glass that keeps beverages hotter or colder longer than normal glass
- Hand-blown and heat-resistant borosilicate glass, naturally BPA-free and lead-free
- Available in 2 sizes: 140 ml / 4.7 fl. oz. capacity and 70 ml / 2.4 fl. oz. capacity
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended to prolong TURIN’s life
- For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need
Set of two glass espresso cups
The TURIN are set of 2 clear glass espresso cups from GROSCHE. They are available in single and double shot sizes. Their classic shape and beautiful all glass design are perfect for your espresso. They fit most espresso machines comfortably and can hold a ristretto, espresso or lungo. The large round handle makes these cups easy to hold. They are not only great for coffee but also for tea or any other beverage.
High-quality double glass
The TURIN glass espresso cup set feature a double-walled glass design. This will keep your drink hot or cold longer than a normal cup. They’re handmade by artisan glass blowers from heatproof borosilicate glass. This type of glass is naturally BPA-free and lead free. The double walls insulate your drink and the cups are always comfortable to hold. This product has a set of two cups.
Compatibility with popular espresso and coffee makers
Many of our customers ask which double walled cup will fit under their electric coffee maker such as a Nespresso or a Keurig machine. While we don’t have the specifications of all the electric espresso makers out there, here are the heights of the TURIN cups that you can measure against:
- Small cup single shot: 6.5 cm or 2.6 inches tall
- Larger cup double shot: 8.5 cm, or 3.35 inches tall
Since these glass espresso cups are handmade, there might be some slight variations in the height from cup to cup.
GROSCHE Safe Water Project
For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water Project. That is our mission as a company. GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and a certified B Corporation, which is a certification for businesses that are good for the world.