See how to make perfectly Bold French Press Coffee in the GROSCHE Madrid! Cesar Vega from Cafe Integral in Soho, New York City shows you how:
- Enjoy perfectly brewed coffee or tea with our best-selling premium French press
- Fine-crafted chrome housing and heatproof German SCHOTT DURAN® borosilicate glass beaker on the 8 cup press
- Dual stainless steel filter system ensures coffee grinds or loose tea leaves stay in the press
- Closable lid ensures coffee or tea will stay hot longer and extract maximum flavour
- Dishwasher-safe, removable beaker allows for easy cleaning
- Modern and durable design looks good in any kitchen and will last for years to come
- Available in three sizes: 3 cup / 350 ml / 11.8 fl. oz. (makes 1 large cup); 8 cup / 1000 ml / 34 fl. oz. (makes 2-3 large cups) and 12 cup / 1500 ml / 51 fl. oz. (makes 4-5 large cups)
- For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need
Premium French press to make perfectly brewed coffee or tea
The GROSCHE MADRID is a premium French press coffee maker. It has a dual filter system that allows you to brew the perfect cup of coffee or tea. The MADRID’s design allows coarse ground coffee and loose leaf tea to infuse completely in just a few minutes. That brews a deep and rich flavour that you’ll love. It’s available in three sizes: choose a small 3 cup / 350 ml press to make a single large cup of coffee or the 8 cup / 1000 ml press to make two to three large cups of coffee for two. Alternatively, go for the large 12 cup / 1500 ml press to make coffee for the whole family.
High quality borosilicate glass
The MADRID is a premium coffee and tea maker. It features a fine-crafted chrome housing and a borosilicate glass beaker. The 1000 ml press also features a German SCHOTT DURAN® glass. This durable and heatproof glass beaker is made in Germany and is of the highest quality. All sizes of the MADRID French press are dishwasher-safe. You can remove the glass beaker from the chrome housing for convenient and thorough washing.
Dual filter system
The MADRID French press has two coffee filters. They will ensure coffee grinds or loose tea leaves stay in the press for a smooth, tasty brew every time. The main filter is in the main coffee press while the second filter is in the lid. Simply turn the lid to close the press while your coffee or tea steep. This will ensure that your drink will stay hot longer and extract maximum flavour.
Its also a tea Press!
You can also use the Madrid as a Tea press to easily make loose leaf tea! Take a look at how our friend Cesar from Cafe Integral in New York City does it in the video below:
The MADRID French press coffee maker looks good in any kitchen. That is because of its art deco design and the distinctive chrome housing. It has been designed for durability and style. You will enjoy a perfectly brewed cup of coffee or tea for years to come. The bottom of the glass beaker never comes in contact with any surface other than the chrome base. This provides extra protection. Also, the housing features Tip-Grips that prevent the beaker from slipping out.
GROSCHE Safe Water Project
For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water Project. GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and a Certified B Corporation, which is the highest certification for businesses that are good for the world.
People often ask us how to clean a french press, or if it takes a lot of work. So we wrote a blog article about how to clean a french press. It will show you a step by step way to clean your cafetiere. Then you will be ready to brew another cup again. Also, it features the GROSCHE Madrid, our best selling coffee press.