CONDITION NOTE: This is a new item with damaged or missing packaging.
These 4 packs of Oslo are factory seconds: some have minor blemishes such as marks, bubbles, or scratches in the glass. They have been discounted because of their minor defects, but still are completely functional and great to look at.
The set of 4 double walled hand made glass Oslo cups will allow your beverage to gently ‘float’ in midair as it keeps your drink hot (or cool) for longer than a standard non-insulated cup. It’s appearance is almost that of a smaller wine glass without the stem, but with our own twist.
These cups are often used for ice wine, espresso, and fine teas. The small 4 oz (125 ml) capacity makes these great cups for sipping both hot and cold drinks. Its also the perfect size for a double shot espresso. A very popular item, they are great for serving special drinks to your guests.
- 100% borosilicate glass beaker: safe for hot liquids and flavour-neutral
- Naturally BPA and lead-free
- Dishwasher safe
- The cups are dishwasher safe, but take care as other items knocking into it in a dishwasher could cause breakage. Always load carefully, and handle with care
- To prolong life of glass, we recommend hand washing
- Double walled glasses are not recommended for microwave use