- Complete pour over coffee brewer system that lets you make the perfect cup of coffee
- Ultra-fine 18-8 stainless steel filter, will not rust or impart any metallic flavour
- Does not trap natural coffee oils, giving full bodied coffee flavour and smoothness
- Handmade and heatproof borosilicate glass beaker with wooden handle
- Hand-washing recommended to prolong the FRANKFURT’s life
- Serves two people with the 600 ml / 20.3 fl .oz. capacity
- For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need
The stylish pour over coffee brewer
The FRANKFURT from GROSCHE is a beautiful pour over coffee brewer with wooden accents. It includes an ultra-fine permanent stainless steel filter, coffee server and storage pot, and a pour over stand. With stylish looks and premium quality components it will look great and work well in any kitchen. Easily make perfect barista-quality coffee at home within minutes.
Highest-quality borosilicate glass
The FRANKFURT is a complete pour over coffee brewer system with a handmade borosilicate glass. This type of glass is heatproof and will never cloud or stain even after years of use. The carafe holds 600 ml of freshly brewed drip coffee, enough for 2 large cups of coffee. You can easily serve the coffee straight from the carafe using the wooden handle. Due to the wooden handle, we recommend hand-washing the Frankfurt with a sponge and mild dish soap.
Permanent stainless steel filter
No more paper filters! Paper filters rob you of the essential oils that are extracted from your coffee during the brewing process. With the FRANKFURT’s ultra-fine 18-8 mesh stainless steel filter, you can maximise your coffee’s full potential. To avoid potentially clogging your filter with coffee oils, clean it immediately after usage with a soft soapy sponge.
How to make pour over coffee
Just add your coarse to medium ground coffee to the stainless steel filter of the FRANKFURT pour over coffee brewer. Then, slowly pour hot water over the coffee in a circular motion. Flavourful coffee will slowly start to drop into the carafe sitting below. Repeat the pouring process until the full carafe is full.
GROSCHE Safe Water Project
With the purchase of any product, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water Project. GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and certified B Corp on a mission to make the world a better place.