Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
The Unikitty BOP by GROSCHE is a double-walled vacuum insulated water bottle made with durable 18/8 stainless steel that will not break. The thermal technology is will keep your beverages hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours. You can also use this insulated stainless steel water bottle for milk, juice, even tea or coffee. The BOP will hold 350 ml (11.8 fl. oz) of your drink of choice. We searched hard for the best water bottles for kids. When we didnt find one that was god enough, we designed our own. These are what we think are the best water bottles for kids.
Leak Proof Lid with Grip
The BOP has an 18/8 stainless steel lid with a silicone ring around the outside to make it easy for taking off and putting back on. So it is easy for anyone to open up to take a sip. The mouth of the vacuum insulated flask s the perfect opening for drinking water while on the go. The bottles exterior will be condensation free as the double walled stainless steel exterior prevents sweat from occurring.
Eco-friendly Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask
Let’s work together and help protect the environment. That means staying away from plastic water bottles! The BOP Unikitty insulated stainless steel water bottle is the perfect solution for doing just that. Not only is it BPA and lead-free, but it’s reusable and does not leave a metallic taste in your mouth. What’s better? It’ll reduce plastic waste and will not break, unlike glass water bottles. And, it fits in most cup holders and backpacks.
Best water bottle for kids
We designed the BOP! series of bottles to be the best water bottles for kids. We designed them with extensive input from our kids and their friends and parents too. We tested tall different brands and designs in many different ways. From checking fit in lunchboxes, backpacks, and even bike carriers. We had kids of different ages try to open various different types of bottles. Finally we came up with the Bop! series of bottles that offer the top 10 features you need in a good water bottle for kids:
- Portability. Small enough to fit in most kids school lunchboxes
- Ideal capacity. Enough for a kid to satisfy thirst and easy to refill under a water cooler
- Durability. High grade materials, built tough, can stand up to day to day use
- Easy open lid for small hands
- Easy to drink with a good sized opening for the lid
- Cool designs that kids like. Even better, designed approved by kids.
- High quality18/8 stainless steel materials for a safe and non toxic bottle
- Free of coatings on the inner metal for food safety, BPA and BPS Free.
- Vacuum insulation for excellent temperature stability
- Reasonable price to make a high quality bottle affordable as well
These features make these the best water bottles for kids to take to school or in their daily activities.