- Enjoy perfectly brewed coffee with this good-looking pour over coffee maker
- Stainless steel permanent micro pore coffee filter, will not rust or impart any metallic flavour
- Does not trap natural coffee oils, giving full bodied coffee flavour and smoothness
- Handmade and heatproof borosilicate glass beaker and non-slip neoprene sleeve
- Dishwasher-safe but hand-washing recommended to prolong the AUSTIN’s life
- Capacity of 6 cups / 600 ml / 20 fl .oz., makes two large cups of coffee
- For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need
Enjoy a slow brew coffee with this pour over coffee maker
The AUSTIN from GROSCHE is a premium pour over coffee maker. It’s unique in its design with its ultra-fine stainless steel filter, handmade borosilicate glass beaker, and neoprene sleeve. The stainless steel filter will not rust or trap natural coffee oils, leaving you with the finest, tastiest coffee. The AUSTIN is easy to use and provides full control over the brewing process of your pour over coffee. It has a capacity of 6 cups / 600 ml and makes two large cups of coffee, perfect for serving two people.
Laser-cut stainless steel micro-filter
No more paper filters! Paper filters trap the essential oils that are extracted from your coffee grounds and change the taste of your coffee. With the AUSTIN drip coffee maker, you can get all of the flavour and taste from your coffee, maximising it to its full potential.
Premium quality glass
The AUSTIN is a premium pour over coffee maker that features a heatproof borosilicate glass carafe. Serve your freshly brewed drip coffee straight from the carafe thanks to the protective neoprene sleeve. The glass carafe is dishwasher-proof but we recommended hand-washing to keep the AUSTIN as beautiful as it is.
Pour over coffee method
Simply add your coarse ground coffee to the stainless steel filter. Then slowly pour over a bit of hot water to allow the coffee to bloom and unfold it’s aroma. Make sure to let the water sit for 1 minute after it has come to a boil to make sure you don’t burn your coffee and end up with a bitter flavour. Continue to pour the water slowly in circular motions until the carafe of the AUSTIN is full.
GROSCHE Safe Water Project
With your purchase of this product, GROSCHE is able to provide 50+ days of safe drinking water to someone in need. GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and certified B Corp, which is the highest certification for businesses that share a mission to do good for the world.