- ASPEN is a tea strainer cup to prepare your favourite loose-leaf teas
- 18-8 stainless steel loose-leaf tea infuser, can also be used to infuse fruits or herbs
- Heat-resistant glass is strong, durable, and dishwasher-safe
- Dual-purpose-lid: keep your tea hot while steeping, use as a trivet to hold your tea infuser
- Large cup, holds 400 ml / 14 fl. oz. of tea
- For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need
Large tea strainer cup with stainless steel infuser
The ASPEN is a large tea strainer cup for making loose-leaf tea, cold-brew coffee or fruit-infused water. The cup and lid are made from durable heat-resistant glass. It comes with a laser-cut stainless steel tea infuser and lid. The lid, when removed, becomes a trivet to hold your tea infuser once the tea has steeped, and keep any drips from falling onto your table top. The ASPEN is a large glass cup with has a capacity of 400 ml / 14 fl oz.
Suitable for all types of loose-leaf teas
The ASPEN tea strainer cup is suitable for all types of loose-leaf tea. The fine stainless steel strainer will hold back even smaller leaf teas, and allow the full flavour to infuse into the water. You can even steep a fine Rooibos or Honeybush tea in the ASPEN.
How to make loose-leaf tea
Simply place your favourite tea leaves into the stainless steel infuser and place in your ASPEN tea strainer cup. Pour hot water over the leaves and let your tea steep until it has reached the desired strength. Remove the lid and infuser and enjoy! The lid also doubles as a trivet for your infuser.
GROSCHE Safe Water Project
With the purchase of any product, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water Project. GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and certified B Corporation on a mission to make the world a better place.